Monday, May 7, 2012

First Post

Well, I never actually thought I would ever be writing a blog. But here I am. I guess I realized what better way to record our lives than in a blog. Especially when there are now companies that will print your blog into a nice little book for you. I think this will be a great way to remember the little things, the day to day things, that eventually you forget.

So, I'm a little late in starting this blog, but here goes.

My son William, was born on January 31, 2012. Sam and I wondered if we would ever actually get to be parents. After struggling with infertility, and doing numerous IUI's, we luckily got pregnant after our first IVF cycle. With no frosties left, we will either have to repeat the entire IVF process again, or get lucky, and get pregnant on our own.

William is truly our miracle baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment